T10243: Some KDE applications could use better icons

Alessandro Longo noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 2 23:00:52 GMT 2019

alex-l added a comment.

  Activities don't add much on Virtual Desktops? It's litterally the only feature for me to use Plasma and don't consider any other DE, the reason I still use X11 despite it's insecure (Activities actually don't work on Wayland). Activities boosts productivity much more than any other software I ever tried! With this I'm done, good luck.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10243