D21243: add OARS rating and some release to appdata file

Matthieu Gallien noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 24 09:27:23 BST 2019

mgallien added a comment.

  I have identified at least several cases and related actions:

  - some applications already have a version indicated in the cmake project command. They are automatically managed through KDE_APPLICATIONS_... variables. A call to add the version also in the appdata file would fill in the release XML tags ;
  - some applications already have a version indicated in the cmake project command. They are manually managed through. When updating the KDE_APPLICATIONS_... variables, the specified version can be extracted and pushed to a new release XML tag ;
  - some applications do not have a version set in cmake project command. Should I add one and see if KDE_APPLICATIONS_... variables can be used. This would be the same as the first case ;
  - To allow use of empty content_rating tags, the cmake appdata test should use the same validator than flathub.

  I plan to start with the last case as it seems easier given my current skills. I would greatly appreciate any hints on how best handle applications without versions in their cmake project command.

REPOSITORY
  R388 Kapman

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21243