finished Katomic

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Mon May 20 09:04:50 BST 2019

Hi Yuri,

> On 20 May 2019, at 5:35 pm, Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor at ukr.net> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Re-send to the developers.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri
>
> --- Повідомлення, що пересилається ---
> Від кого: "Nigel Dams" <nyjdams at gmail.com>
> Кому: kde-doc-english at kde.org
> Тема: finished Katomic
> Дата: 20 травня 2019, 10:33:45
>
>> Hi - I've finished Katomic (and the extra puzzles) ... addicted, want more

Hey, with all your knowledge of the game, compose some puzzles.

Is there a game editor in KAtomic? If not, add one.

It’s the best thing I ever did in KGoldrunner.

People from all over the world have added hundreds of levels.

All I have had to do is "check the quality" of the levels they sent in :-) :-) --- and I had a lot of fun and met some interesting people along the line.

Cheers, Ian W.

PS. KGoldrunner levels have to satisfy some basic requirements, so cannot be accepted via KHotNewStuff. Maybe the same is true of KAtomic.

       For example, the submitter might have to know some chemistry...