D20892: Eliminate some GCC warnings during compilation.

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 1 18:20:00 BST 2019

aacid added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mreeves wrote in abstract_fc_solve_solver.h:28
> Use overide directly or these functions will be none virtual on compilers that don't support overide.

that's not correct, these functions are virtual because the functions in Solver are virtual, you don't need to specify virtual in child classes, only override.

What should be used is override instead of Q_DECL_OVERRIDE, it's long time since we stopped supporting compilers that don't support override.

REPOSITORY
  R410 KPatience

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20892