ksirk skins

kleag at free.fr kleag at free.fr
Tue Jul 30 13:10:46 BST 2019

Hi Paul,

I don't read this email a lot lately, that's why I haven't answered to your mail earlier.

That's great news ! Thanks a lot. I'll have a look to the skins ASAP and tell you what we will do with them. At a first thought, I think that making them available through GHNS would be the better solution but this should be discussed.

Thanks again,

Gaël