Making my project/Game part of KDE Games

Jay Gupta cooljay.gupta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:57:30 GMT 2019

Hello KDE-Games team . I previously wrote mail to main mailing list
regarding "making my project part of KDE games".
The game project is aimed to be a AAA game  and i want to release it as
open source under KDE .

Where can i submit my project / proposal for review ?

Just a quick benefits that KDE can ripe from it are
1. More userbase : many complain about lack of game under Linux , this can
be a small fix

2. The project can easily become part of GSOC and GCI for many coming
years.

3. Lot ot things to learn for everyone newbie or advanced users. Game dev
is not easy and require good collaboration.

Best Regards
Jayaditya Gupta
KDE, wikitolearn