D25642: Add minimal number of moves statistics

Piotr KÄ…kol noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 18 21:27:27 GMT 2019

piotrkakol marked an inline comment as done.
piotrkakol added a comment.

  Yes, I have tried it. At first I just launched the game and checked if the functionality worked. After your last comment I deleted all files and checked all scenarios I could think of from the start. I'm sorry that I didn't do it before I submitted this diff. I didn't think about the initial state of the game.

  Also, I have replied to both of your comments inline. I can't see my comments, though, when I'm not logged in. Don't know if you can see them when you're logged in (unintuitive, if they somehow are not visible for logged in users). Here they are:

  > You're correct. When the game is first launched after the update the starting value would be 0 instead of -1 and would never be updated. Thank you.
  >  You're right again. Sorry that I didn't reread the entire code after your first comment. Reread it now and changed 1 more thing. I couldn't find a scenario, though, in which this 0 would be a problem (but of course better safe than sorry with -1).

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in dealer.cpp:1751
> shouldn't this be -1 too?

You're right again. Sorry that I didn't reread the entire code after your first comment. Reread it now and changed 1 more thing. I couldn't find a scenario, though, in which this 0 would be a problem (but of course better safe than sorry with -1).

> aacid wrote in statisticsdialog.cpp:125
> Shouldn't that 0 be -1 ?
>
> Otherwise for already recorded stats you'll get a 0, no?

You're correct. When the game is first launched after the update the starting value would be 0 instead of -1 and would never be updated. Thank you.

REPOSITORY
  R410 KPatience

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D25642