D20892: Eliminate some GCC warnings during compilation.

Michael Reeves noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 30 16:38:01 BST 2019

mreeves added a comment.

  Q_DECL_OVERRIDE is a nop on compilers that don't support override. So this will make the functions non virtual in that case. The original revision did not have this problem. Please test this on such a compiler.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mlaurent wrote in abstract_fc_solve_solver.h:28
> remove virtual keyword.
> Q_DECL_OVERRIDE is enough. And I think that we can use override directly.

Use overide directly or these functions will be none virtual on compilers that don't support overide.

REPOSITORY
  R410 KPatience

BRANCH
  elim-gcc-warnings