D9864: Add appstream metedata file

Konrad Krawiec noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 14 09:49:48 UTC 2018

kkrawiec marked 3 inline comments as done.
kkrawiec added a comment.

  Thanks Luigi for your review. I added some inline comments - please check them.

INLINE COMMENTS

Actually, they are categories: https://specifications.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/apas02.html

> ltoscano wrote in org.kde.klines.appdata.xml:24
> As the entire section is none, can you please remove it?

Removing this section causes a validation error:

  org.kde.klines.appdata.xml: FAILED:
  • tag-missing           : <content_rating> required for game [use https://odrs.gnome.org/oars]

Are you sure that I should remove it?

> ltoscano wrote in org.kde.klines.appdata.xml:55
> Please remove this; klines is mostly gettext, but also uses many libraries from Frameworks which are either gettext or qt, and Qt is also qt. In general, we didn't define a policy for this tag so far.

Ok, I'll remove this. Please note though that it causes validation to fail:

  org.kde.klines.appdata.xml: FAILED:
  • tag-missing           : <translation> not specified

REPOSITORY
  R402 KLines

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9864