D17560: fully port away from kdelibs4support

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 13 13:51:04 GMT 2018

sitter created this revision.
sitter added a reviewer: aacid.
Herald added a reviewer: KDE Games.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-games-devel.
sitter requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  the only remaining use was klocale:

  - languageCodeToName now goes through qlocale. it's worse data than before, with variants not being properly mapped into native names. alas, what isn't worse when relying on posix locales :|
  - readOptions' default setting of a langauge now iters the configured languages in klocalizedstring (which in turn comes from the LANGUAGE env var + some extra fallback sugar) to find a language we know. if none was found we continue to fall back to en.soundtheme

TEST PLAN
  builds + loads correct default language based on what is configured in systemsettings + language list looks somewhat sane

REPOSITORY
  R418 KTuberling

BRANCH
  master