D17475: rebrand index

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 10 13:55:12 GMT 2018

sitter added a comment.

  For the record, other random stuff the people I was talking with just now were whining about but; I am not addressing because I really only want this branding issue gone:

  - KDEGames and KDE Games are both being used on the website, should really be consistent
  - KDEGames as a brand name doesn't sound too exciting
  - division is an odd term used, team might be better
  - boxes style renders incorrectly in chromium (white gaps between box parts)
  - last news from 2008
  - team page looks weird on chromium as well (excess newlines)
  - old icons

  Maybe someone wants to make a weekend project out of polishing the website up a bit

REPOSITORY
  R923 KDE Games Website

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17475