D12415: Use Freecell Solver for FreeCell and Simple Simon

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 23 20:45:28 UTC 2018

aacid added a reviewer: fabiank.
aacid added a comment.

  Do you have a game number we can use to compare how this is better than the existing code?

  Also i think you need to merge master changes.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:8
> +include(FindPkgConfig)
> +pkg_check_modules(FC_SOLVE REQUIRED libfreecell-solver)
>  find_package(ECM ${KF5_MIN_VERSION} REQUIRED CONFIG)

Do you know how that library is packaged by "the major distros", whatever "the major distros" means :D

> abstract_fc_solve_solver.cpp:2
> +/*
> + * Copyright (C) 2006-2009 Stephan Kulow <coolo at kde.org>
> + *

Is the code in all these new files really by Stephan? Or are you gifting him your code?

> freecellsolver.cpp:41
>
> +#if 0
>  int FreecellSolver::Xparam[] = { 4, 1, 8, -1, 7, 11, 4, 2, 2, 1, 2 };

Just remove the code if it's not needed.

REPOSITORY
  R410 KPatience

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12415