Potential licensing issues with ksirk

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Dec 20 16:53:35 UTC 2017

On mercoledì 20 dicembre 2017 17:47:11 CET Kleag wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know when I will have time to do it but I'm definitely ok with that
> change.

Hi Gaël,

even before that, would you mind adding a line with your name in the
relicencheck.pl script, where you can specify which options do you agree with?
This is relevant because you contributed to documention too, and it will help
with the relicensing of the documentation:
https://cgit.kde.org/kde-dev-scripts.git/tree/relicensecheck.pl#n32

The point above ^^ is valid for anyone of you who contributed code or
documentation.

Ciao
--
Luigi