Palapeli/frameworks: reviews and a bug

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Aug 23 23:22:04 UTC 2017

Hi Christian,

I added a comment to the the last "port away from KDELibs4Support" review, but
if that it's solved, I will approve the patch.

That said, I see a bug (or more bugs, but most likely connected) related to
the status of the game.
If you start playing and then switch to another puzzle, the other puzzle will
be partially solved, more or less with the same amount of pieces solved in the
first one (or the same proportion of pieces compared to the total).
If you complete a puzzle, even if the games asks to restart it, it is never
restarted and the games continues to ask if you want to restar it.; if you
switch to other puzzles, they are complete as well.

Do you see these as well? Could you please take a look?

Ciao
--
Luigi