[ksirk] Merge frameworks branch on master ?

Nemanja Hirsl nemhirsl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 09:34:40 UTC 2017

Дана понедељак, 14. август 2017. у 10.51.05 CEST, kleag at free.fr написа:
> Hi Nimanja,

Hi Gael, et al.

First of all I would like to thank you all for all your effort in moving ksirk
to the next level :).
With this we have completely removed kdelibs4 from the game and upgraded code
to KF5.

> Should we merge the frameworks branch on master and finish the planned work
> on Jabber from there ?

Definetely. I'll push the merge today, just to spend some time testing it. As
of now, there are 56 commits comming from frameworks. I would merge them as is
- with all the history, but if you and others prefere, I can squash them?

> Regards,
>
> Gaël

Best regards,
Nemanja