Phabricator workflow ?

kleag at free.fr kleag at free.fr
Mon Aug 7 07:10:01 UTC 2017

Hi,

I just landed my first phabricator review after it was accepted. It pushed to git one commit with the content of my three local commits.

After a git pull, it created a merge commit and now, a git  status says:

On branch frameworks
Your branch is ahead of 'origin/frameworks' by 3 commits.
  (use "git push" to publish your local commits)
nothing to commit, working directory clean

It has my  initial commits plus the merge one. So, what should I do ? I was thinking that after the landing my local branch would be aligned with the remote one...

Regards,

Gaƫl