Submitting KsirK change

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Aug 1 17:37:21 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 19:27:22 CEST kleag at free.fr wrote:
> I get the following error:
>
> Commit message has errors:
>
>       - Error parsing field "Reviewers": The objects you have listed include
> objects which do not exist (#ksirk).
>
> You must resolve these errors to continue.

There is no #ksirk project (a project and a repository are different concepts
in phabricator). There is a KDE Games project (identified as #kde_games ),
which you can add as subscriber, even if it should be added automatically by
some rule triggered automatically (try!).
You can also add the project with the web UI (or the API) after submitting the
review (but as I said, it should be added by phabricator).

Ciao
--
Luigi