Current status of the frameworks branch of kdelibs4-based games

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Apr 10 21:02:22 UTC 2017

Burkhard Lück ha scritto:
> Am Sonntag, 9. April 2017, 22:08:55 CEST schrieb Luigi Toscano:
>> - almost general lack of appdata files, which should be provided regardless
>> of the porting status (any volunteer ? :)
>
> All missing appdata files written, just need to know the branch where to file
> RRs . master/kde4 or frameworks/kf5?

Even if we hope to fix the games in time, I would go safe and push the appdata
in the currently active branch. You mentioned in a review that this means
renaming the desktop files, and of course that should be done as well.

Anyone has objections about pushing the appdata files (and fixing the desktop)
into the current master branches, when the various reviews are approved?

Ciao
--
Luigi