[Kde-games-devel] Coverity builds

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Sun Mar 27 22:18:50 UTC 2016

On Sunday 27 March 2016 23:56:43 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dissabte, 26 de març de 2016, a les 23:25:01 CEST, Frederik
> Schwarzer va
> escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I added builds of kdegameslibs, kshisen and kblocks to Coverity.
> >
> > kshisen has no issues listed (weird), but here are the links to
> > the
> > other two.
> >
> > https://scan.coverity.com/projects/kdegames-libs?tab=overview
> > https://scan.coverity.com/projects/kdegames-kblocks?tab=overview
> >
> > In the future I would like to have one kdegames project there but
> > it's not that easy to create and upload a complete build and I am
> > currently a bit busy.
>
> Did you talk with Nick Shaforostoff? There is already a "KDE"
> project where he builds lots of parts of KDE software?
>
> Maybe it makes sense join that instead of craeting a new one?

I talked to Jaroslaw Staniek and Nick about that. Nick was not
responsive and Jaroslaw has quite some separate projects there too
because there can only be one build for one project. So Nick already
has a huge upload to take care of every time he wants to update the
project.

You have to build a project locally with a Coverity build tool and
then zip and upload a build dir, that tool created.

Also, it's quite hard to filter the defects of one of the sub-trees of
a project.

Regards,
Frederik