[Kde-games-devel] bug report wizard in knights

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Sun Mar 20 17:42:12 UTC 2016

In knights, when launching the bug report I get this wizard
http://imgur.com/QS0jo9c
After hitting the "Sent" button I'm getting the error "550 server relay not
permitted".

All the other kf5-based applications I tried on my system bring up this wizard
http://imgur.com/GTb6D8q
that works - I'm forwarded to bugs.kde.org where I can fill out the bug report.

I don't see at the moment what makes the difference in knights. Those standard
KDE actions are created in KXmlGuiWindow::setupGUI() and I don't see anything
related to the bug report wizard in knights' code that could change this
behaviour.

Can somebody help here?

--
Alexander