[Kde-games-devel] Kigo frameworks branch

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Fri Jan 8 04:48:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

the frameworks branch is close to ready for business as far as I see
it.

Issues I still have:
- the initial popup message appears at a position half outside the
game canvas on the left. This is a long-time problem that existed
before the port so I did not yet have a look at it, yet.
- The KConfigDialog is giving me a head ache. Without
setStandardButtons() all buttons (except RestoreDefaults) work. If
setStandardButtons() is used, the settingsChanged() signal is not
emitted on OK or Apply and the Help button does not work either.
So for now I removed setStandardButtons() call, which was introduced
in a54000293) to have at least most of the buttons working. The
RestoreDefaults button has not been there in the KDE 4 version and now
it does half of its job. The default settings are loaded but this
change is not represented in the dialog. Weird.

Please test the frameworks branch for issues I missed so far and maybe
comment on the two issues stated above, in case they ring a bell for
you. :)

Thanks and regards,
Frederik