[Kde-games-devel] porting and the next release of knights

Alexander Semke alexander.semke at web.de
Sun Jan 3 09:15:39 UTC 2016

Am Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 10:15:04 schrieb Manoharan Sundaramoorthy:
> Just added myself to the list. The reason was that I just wanted to play
> the game without installing the Kdelibs. In the mid way of my port I saw
> the frameworks branch but then when I checked it was not compiling. So I
> continued with my changes.  Just trying to help here to complete the
> porting.
Do you remember the error you got when compiling the frameworks branch? Was it
about the missing speech-library? I've just pushed a fix for this, should
compile now.

Do we want to finish the port in frameworks now, to do couple of fixes there and
to prepare the next release candidate? After that we can decide where we want
to maintain the kde4-version of the application, too. If yes, we can cherry-
pick the fixes to master.

--
Alexander