[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg frameworks branch

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 02:37:17 UTC 2016

Hi Frederik,

On 31/12/2015, at 11:21 AM, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2015, 09:59:22 schrieb Ian Wadham:
>> I got as far as getting the resizing and spacing of the tiles to
>> work better, but the centering is still a bit off.
>>
>> I think I will just put together a patch for the tile resizing and
>> spacing only and leave the centering for later.

Attached is an email file produced with 'git format-patch -1'.  It contains
commit-message lines and diffs for fixing the resizing, centering and
re-rendering problems in GameView.cpp.  The tile-array should now
resize and center more smoothly and precisely than before, with fewer
glitches in the rendering (such as overcrowded, overlapping tile-faces).

Notice that there are some TODO comments in the patch.  These are
in case anyone in the future decides to re-factor the view and scene
classes to achieve proper separation of the view and the scene.

Cheers, Ian W.