[Kde-games-devel] Mentor for SoK 2015

Adhish Singla adhisingla94 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 06:21:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am Adhish Singla <https://in.linkedin.com/in/adhishsingla>, looking
forward to mentoring an AI based project for SoK 2015.

The proposal for the same is :
https://season.kde.org/?q=view_projects&prg=36&p=446

The project seems like it needs guidance and also I have worked on a
similar project before. AI is the crux of all present day games. The scope
of this project can be increased to Game UI along with AI Algorithms.

I have been a Google Summer of Code Student participant in 2015 worked on
Read/Write of IoT Devices through XMPP Protocols. Now I am interested in
some AI based Projects. Mentoring this project might be a great start. Also
getting in touch with the KDE Team and working with them will be very nice.

Thanks,
Adhish Singla