[Kde-games-devel] Minor merge requests for Konquest

Spanti Nicola nicola.spanti at ecole.ensicaen.fr
Thu Oct 29 18:22:15 UTC 2015

Hi.

I have some minor suggestions to improve Konquest repo. https://gitlab.com/RyDroid/konquest (see branchs)

Unfortunately, I did not go further because I do not arrive to compile...
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:7 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindKDEGames.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "KDEGames",
  but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "KDEGames" with any
  of the following names:

    KDEGamesConfig.cmake
    kdegames-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "KDEGames" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "KDEGames_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "KDEGames" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.I use Debian GNU/Linux 8 "Jessie", and I found no kdegames-dev or kde-games-dev that could have given me the needed files.

Regards.