[Kde-games-devel] KNavalBattle frameworks ready for last check

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Thu Oct 1 06:57:07 UTC 2015

Am Mittwoch, 30. September 2015, 01:52:12 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> I played with KNavalBattle frameworks branch for a bit and could not
> find anything worse than the current master state.
>
> Please play with it and report back if you find something.

1) Turn on Sounds from menu.
2) Quit game
2) Start game
-> Sounds are diabled in menu but playing just fine

I just set up my compile-to-home environment yesterday so it might be
a problem on my side.

Besides that the sound of being hit is awfully oversteering here. Can
you confirm that?

Also, after entering the name in the high score dialog, the control
buttons disappear. Might be on purpose but felt weird when it
happened.

Regards