[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg frameworks branch

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Fri Nov 6 23:58:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

please have a look at the frameworks branch of KMahjongg. Not all
kdelibs4support things are gone, but getting rid of it might get a bit
bigger, so I think it's OK keeping it for now.

I played some games (lost all, but that's hardly a bug :D),
saved/loaded games, used the editor, saved/loaded layouts (no idea how
I can actually use a layout in the game, though) and all seemed
alright.

Please report all problems/question you have.

Regards
Frederik