[Kde-games-devel] No developpement on kdegames application ?

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Fri May 29 05:42:46 UTC 2015

Hi,
I see that nobody works on kdegames.
It's too bad, we will not have more kdegames in 15.08.
It's right I don't have time to work on, because I need to port all kdepim*
for 15.08.

But as you see:
https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/kdegame_apps_porting_kf5_status

Kdegames apps needs more love to make it merge in master.

I ported them, but still kdelibs4support which be removed and some tests.

It will good if some kdegames developper work on them.

I hope that we will have more kdegames apps for 15.08.

Regards.

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53,  http://www.kdab.fr