[Kde-games-devel] OSX/CI: Compilation of status of KF5 games

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sun Mar 15 15:23:28 UTC 2015

Hi games folks,

On 15 Feb 2015, at 18:25 , Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de> wrote:

> Seem to play fine, but (at least sometimes) crash at exit:
>
> - kapman
> - bovo
> - kblackbox
> - kollision
> - knetwalk
> - kbounce
> - katomic m
> - lskat
>
> - kblocks s
>  - prints "games.lib: Refusing to load theme with no name
>            Error loading KBlocks .desktop theme “”
>            games.lib: Attempting to load .desktop at “/opt/kde/install/..."
>            games.lib: Refusing to load theme with no name
>            Error loading KBlocks .desktop theme “” "
>
> - kdiamond s
> - kmines
> - knavalbattle
> - ksudoku (even plays 3d puzzles)
> - picmi [1]

due to Laurent’s recent commits wrt renaming icon files all of the above games
all of a sudden do NOT fail at exit anymore!

	Thanks, Laurent, for fixing this issue!!!

Yet, I believe it would make sense to figure out, why the above games crashed
at exit - which was obviously caused by not having been able to properly locate
the icon files. There were - as reported earlier in this thread - many games NOT
crashing at exit although they were also unable to locate their icons…

Obviously the latter did something differently!

Greets,
Marko