[Kde-games-devel] No developpement on kdegames application ?

Jakob Gruber jakob.gruber at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:36:02 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 7:58 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> El Divendres, 29 de maig de 2015, a les 07:42:46, laurent Montel va
> escriure:
> > Hi,
> > I see that nobody works on kdegames.
>
> Yeah there's unfortunately much people left, i wanted to have some stuff
> from
> my side but holiday timing basically meant i was AWOL for a month just
> before
> the freeze so it's 15.12 for me i'd say.

Coincidentally I was looking at finishing up the picmi port this morning,
but I got stuck with build system issues; I removed KDELibs4Support from
all build files, but for some reason CMake then tries to link using
'-lKF5::KDELibs4Support'.

 /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lKF5::KIOWidgets

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lKF5::KDELibs4Support
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lKF5::KDELibs4Support

I'm a bit frustrated, no idea what the cause is.

In any case, I'm around and interested in completing the port, but might
need some pointers.

Jakob