[Kde-games-devel] Reviving KMahjongg port to QGraphicsView

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 05:19:29 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

The master branch of KMahjongg has now been merged into the
qgraphics branch, which contains Christian Krippendorf's code
for porting KMahjongg to the QGraphicsView classes.  Those
replace the obsolete "home-grown" KGameCanvas classes.

All actions in the menus, settings and gameplay have now been
tested and work very well on a selection of window sizes, game
layouts, tile selections and background selections.

All I found were two minor feature changes and a couple of
compile-time warnings, which already existed in master.

Roney and I now need to test which bugs are still present and
addressed by Jan-Peter Nilsson's proposed patches.  Then we
can work out how to reapply patches for the bugs that remain.

All the best, Ian W.