[Kde-games-devel] OSX/CI: bovo plays fine, but crashes at exit

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 08:54:35 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

Bovo is still crashing on the Apple OSX CI when it exits.  That is
with Albert's fix included.  Everything else works fine on that
platform.

The attached crash report seems to me to show that the crash is
where the KgDifficulty widget is being removed and destructed…
Not the same place as Albert found.  But I am not familiar with the
code, so I am just guessing.

Any ideas?

Begin forwarded message: