[Kde-games-devel] OSX/CI: ksudoku fails to build on branch master

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 03:44:40 UTC 2015

Hi Marko,

See the following change, re OpenGL on Apple OS X:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdegames/ksudoku/repository/diff/src/gui/views/ArcBall.h?rev=d8468cc6423de3c1ad16d7033bd3b7cc964c7f3e&rev_to=aace788e9055652c5bc80f99d74378b9fa0e2c8f

We need to look for OpenGL/gl.h on OS X, not GL/gl.h.

On 21/01/2015, at 7:10 AM, Marko Käning wrote:
> although ksudoku succeeds on Linux/CI [1] I do have a problem on the OSX/CI
> system due to the OpenGL includes not being found:
> ---
> .
> .
> .
> In file included from /Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/ksudoku/src/gui/views/roxdokuview.h:34:
> /Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/ksudoku/src/gui/views/ArcBall.h:43:10: fatal error: 'GL/gl.h' file not found
> #include <GL/gl.h>                                                                                             // Header File For The OpenGL32 Library
>         ^
> 1 error generated.

Maybe this is failing because Q_WS_MAC is no longer defined in Qt 5?  Try
Q_OS_MAC --- or something else?

If it works, kubrick and ksudoku repositories will BOTH need to be changed,
on the frameworks branch.

Cheers, Ian W.