[Kde-games-devel] Blocked KDEGames Jenkins CI jobs

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 00:44:50 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

Does anybody here know what is happening re the Jenkins CI jobs for
        lskat
        palapeli
        kreversi
        ksirk
        kturtle
?
Who created them?  And what should be done with them?

They seem to be blocked for some reason.  See details in the forwarded messages below.

Cheers, Ian W.

Begin forwarded message:
> From: Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de>
> Subject: KDEGames Jenkins jobs
> Date: 13 January 2015 6:25:48 AM AEDT
> To: Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com>
>
> As you’re on KDE-Games MLs I want to ask you whether you could figure out what’s
> up with the Jenkins jobs for the below 5 projects and whether they should be
> activated now - or not yet.
>
> 	Except ksirk all built fine here on my OSX/CI system.
>
> Regards, Marko
>
> P.S.: Even your palapeli! ;-)
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>> From: Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org>
>> Subject: Re: KDEGames Jenkins jobs
>> Date: 12 Jan 2015 11:13:41 GMT+1
>> To: Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de>
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 1:03 AM, Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de> wrote:
>>> my OSX/CI system ran finally through for the kf5-qt5 and finally I got this result:

>>> WRONG/MISSING JOBS ON JENKINS MASTER:
>>>
>>> lskat
>>> palapeli
>>> kreversi