[Kde-games-devel] building on ubuntu

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Feb 24 18:44:08 UTC 2015

El Dimarts, 24 de febrer de 2015, a les 13:03:20, gideon425.gb8 at mailnull.com
va escriure:
> I have ubuntu 14.04 installed. Plus I have a clone of the kshisen src code.
>
> Is there a simple way to build kshisen?

git master version of kshisen needs KDE Frameworks 5, I am not a KUbuntu
packager but as far as i undertand KDE Frameworks 5 packages are not available
for Ubuntu 14.04 so you will need to compile KDE Frameworks 5 yourself (or
move to Ubuntu 14.10 + the ppa that provides KDE Frameworks 5).

Best Regards,
  Albert