[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: [kde-doc-english] KPatience Version 3.6

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Feb 12 22:43:02 UTC 2015

El Dilluns, 9 de febrer de 2015, a les 08:39:49, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:
> Hi,

Hi, answered below

> The request is forwarded to the developers.
>
> Thanks for your message and thanks in advance for the answers (please CC
> Dennis, he is not subscribed).
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

Please report this issue in bugs.kde.org for the posterity (at the moment we
don't have much people working in kpatience so i'm not sure it will be
implemented soon)

> By the way, I absolutely loved this game once I changed the card deck
>   from Oxygen Air to Teguillo Modern.
>
> I think you should change the description of the software package to
> explain that each card game is playable with over 2 billion deals,
> each of which is selectable.  This is the reason I prefer KPatience
> once I played it.

The description where?

> Is there a forum where I can write about your Spider solitaire?  I
> could not find one at kde.org and I would like to promote your
> software and give advice about how to win and which deals are
> challenging.

There is
https://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=21&sid=baa8e9d1f01ead929d6e13c87955a810
i guess it's the closest thing we have to what you want.

> Thanks for the great software;  it's an excellent product.

Cheers,
  Albert