[Kde-games-devel] Freeze in 6 weeks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Feb 9 22:06:29 UTC 2015

Hi Laurent,

I have just re-tested the latest 6 games you merged.

As Albert reported kblackbox showed the same output on Linux as I had reported
in thread "[Kde-games-devel] OSX/CI: Compilation of status of KF5 games” also:

On 03 Feb 2015, at 22:38 , Marko Käning <mk-lists at email.de> wrote:
> Seem to play fine:
> + kshisen
> + klines (prints repeatedly 'link path42450 hasn't been detected!' on the console)

I wonder whether klines's ‘link’-messages also appear on Linux…

So far so good for the above two games ...

... but all the residual games still crash at exit on OSX/CI:

> Seem to play fine, but (at least sometimes) crash at exit:
> - kblocks
> - kbounce
> - kblackbox
> - kdiamonds