[Kde-games-devel] ksnakeduel naming issues

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Feb 8 22:31:39 UTC 2015

El Dissabte, 7 de febrer de 2015, a les 18:08:47, Michał Zając va escriure:
> I'm not Jonathan's twin but we are both working on Kubuntu.

Yeah that was a joke, i think it didn't come across as funny though i guess :D

As Ian says, we decided to go away from ktron ages ago, please suggest a MR in
reviewboard to do so, or convince Jonathan to reply on the one he did :)

Cheers,
  Albert