[Kde-games-devel] Freeze in 6 weeks

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Feb 5 00:28:35 UTC 2015

El Dimecres, 4 de febrer de 2015, a les 07:54:55, laurent Montel va escriure:
> Le Tuesday 03 February 2015 23:02:17 Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> > El Dimarts, 3 de febrer de 2015, a les 07:28:04, laurent Montel va
escriure:

> > > Kapman is merged in master.
> > >
> > > In 3 weeks I will merge kdiamond and klines.
> > > Could you test them please ?
> >
> > I don't think kdiamond is ready, on startup i always get
> >

> > Failed to establish shared memory mapping, will fallback to private memory
> > -- memory usage will increase
> > games.lib: Theme newer than cache, checking SVG
> >
> > Both seem pretty bad.
>
> It was a bug in kshareddatacache
> I send a patch to David faure that he reviews it.
>
> > And on exit i get:
> > QCoreApplication::arguments: Please instantiate the QApplication object
> > first
>
> For the moment I don't know which code create it...

It's the ThemeProvider/kgThemeProvider inside the static Renderer, the issue
is the same we had with the difficulty levels not being saved in libkdegames
but this time with the theme in kdiamond. i'll try to see if i can find a fix.

Cheers,
  Albert