[Kde-games-devel] Freeze in 6 weeks

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Feb 2 22:23:26 UTC 2015

I can confirm that. I didn't try with my headphones on the other day. I
also see this in the log:
 ailed to load sound file. Error message from libsndfile follows.
System error : No such file or directory.
I changed the paths in game.cpp to sounds/ and it works. so I pushed it
http://commits.kde.org/kapman/a9a938877cbdfbc7d10bd458993183b55ffca594