[Kde-games-devel] porting and the next release of knights

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Dec 31 17:34:19 UTC 2015

Alexander,

Taking a quick look at my local clone of knights (I just did git
remote update too) I don't see any kf5 porting efforts in master
branch. Only David updating the cmake requirement in August of this
year. As far as adding the application to
www.kde.org/applications/games/ that's definitely doable, we just need
to add content for it (description, screenshot etc.) and it can be
done easily.

BR,
Jeremy