[Kde-games-devel] Fix double-click bug in GameScene code of KMahjongg

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Sat Dec 19 10:28:56 UTC 2015

Am Samstag, 19. Dezember 2015, 15:20:13 schrieb Ian Wadham:

Hi Ian,

> There is a really nasty bug in the QGrapicsView code of KMahjongg,
> in the GameScene class (frameworks branch).
>
> If you double-click on a tile that cannot be removed (ie. it is half
> under another tile or has a tile on each side), the forbidden tile
> highlights.  It is then possible to remove that tile illegally by
> clicking on a matching tile somewhere else.

Interesting easter egg. :D
But seriously, I cannot reproduce this here and thought that main.cpp
would catch such a thing with this line:
 63     // We don't use double-clicks. Set the interval to 0ms to
prevent them being triggered.
 64     app.setDoubleClickInterval(0);

Don't you have that in your branch?

Regards,