[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg frameworks branch

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 08:02:25 UTC 2015

Hi Frederik,

On 13/12/2015, at 1:17 AM, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> Am Samstag, 12. Dezember 2015, 13:08:45 schrieb Ian Wadham:
>> Please commit and push ...
>
> Did so just now. Please check.

Oops, at first I pulled master of libkmahjongg, which is now KF5-based,
and I cannot build with that… :-(  So I checked out branch KDE/4.14...
Phew!!!  A bit of a nail-biter for a while there…

Now I have copied master's version of classic.svg (yours) into my local
KDE/4.14.  And the tiles from master work fine for me!!!

So, back to finishing the frameworks port for you and back to fixing the
resizes and centering of the tile layouts for me.

Cheers, Ian W.