[Kde-games-devel] KMahjongg frameworks branch

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Thu Dec 3 08:53:13 UTC 2015

Am Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015, 17:41:34 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> On 03/12/2015, at 3:14 PM, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:

Hi Ian,

> > Sometimes it gives you an advantage to also read the texts between
> > the code snippets. That way you can find information like: "When
> > the code uses wildcard filters or the Recursive flag in
> > findAllResources, you cannot port it to one line of
> > QStandardPaths." and save yourself a lot of trial&error trouble.
> > :)
>
> Actually it seems you need two nested loops: one to scan the list of
> dirs found by QSP (usually, but not necessarily, installed data-dir
> and user's home-area data-dir) and another to scan file names in
> each dir. Apple has three dirs where app data files might be
> stored.

Yep, here I have four.
I used the example with two nested foreach loops from the porting
website and it worked just fine.

This change is in the frameworks branch already.

Last one is KIO::Netaccess. I started to read about it a bit but
cannot do any work on this today. After the weekend I think, it should
be gone. :)

Regards,
Frederik