[Kde-games-devel] Fresher seeking new opportunity

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 11:57:48 UTC 2015

Hi Souvik,

On 05/04/2015, at 7:32 PM, Souvik Das wrote:
> I am an open source enthusiast and I would like to contribute to the KDE games by adding some nice features or fixing necessary bugs. Is there anything I can start off with?

Yes, there is plenty of work to do.

Are you working in KDE 4 or Frameworks/KF5?  Some of our games have
been ported to KF5 and some are in the process of being ported.

I suggest you pick a game that is using whichever library you are using,
pick a bug to fix in that game and then send us a patch on ReviewBoard.

If you are using Frameworks/KF5, it would be best to pick a game that has
been fully ported, not one that is in progress of being ported.

> I am proficient in coding and have worked on Kanagram before.
>
> Enthusiastic to work on some Project :)

There are plenty of games to work on and not many people working on
them already.  So, if we like your work, there will be several opportunities.

All the best, Ian W.