[Kde-games-devel] current maintaner of knights?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Apr 4 17:48:10 UTC 2015

El Dissabte, 4 d'abril de 2015, a les 15:36:02, Alexander Semke va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a bit curious about the current state of development of knights. This
> application is still listed on https://www.kde.org/applications/games/, but
> the project homepage http://noughmad.com/knights is not available anymore.
>
> On https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/games/knights I see the last
> release announcement for the version 2.2.0. However, openSUSE13.1 ships
> v2.5.0... Last commits were made three years ago.
>
> Last time a had a look at project's homepage (couple of years ago) there was
> a lot of activity there and also in the repository - the application had
> quite a good development. But these times seem to be over... Can somebody
> share more info about the current state of this project?

I'd say you've described the state of the project quite well.

There has no been any meaningful commit for a long time.

About the version, never trust webpages, they get outdated ;)
  git tag shows 2.5.0

May be one of those projects in need of some gardening

Cheers,
  Albert