[Kde-games-devel] Porting efforts

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Sep 26 17:39:37 UTC 2014

El Divendres, 26 de setembre de 2014, a les 17:52:35, Frederik Schwarzer va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> during the last few weeks I noticed some porting effords towards KF5.
> Being the maintainer of KShisen (lately only on paper, though) I would
> like to join in. Problem is, since I am working 250-300 hours/month, I
> did no follow KDE developments very closely. So I was wondering if
> there could be a small IRC meeting (spree) some time next week (I am
> mostly out of Internet range otherwise). Or is the porting coordinated
> solely on this list and I should state my questions here?

If you want to have an IRC meeting, say a date and hour, and maybe you
convince people to join, don't let it as an open question ;)

I see the benefit in IRC (more bandwith) and in the mailing list (easier for
more people to join).

Cheers,
  Albert