[Kde-games-devel] Cannot get Bovo frameworks branch

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 05:17:46 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy and Yuri,

On 24/09/2014, at 2:02 PM, Jeremy Whiting wrote:

> I just tried here and I get remotes/origin/frameworks branch just
> fine. What does the output of git branch -a show?

Tara:/kdedev/kde4m/kdesrc/kde/kdegames/bovo>git branch -a
* master
  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/master
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.0
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.1
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.10
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.11
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.12
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.13
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.14
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.2
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.3
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.4
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.5
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.6
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.7
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.8
  remotes/origin/KDE/4.9
  remotes/origin/frameworks
  remotes/origin/master

"git checkout frameworks" gave me a local frameworks branch to track
 remotes/origin/frameworks. I guess I was doing "git checkout KDE/frameworks"
before, not knowing that "frameworks" has no KDE qualifier.

Thanks very much, Jeremy and Yuri.

Cheers, Ian W.