[Kde-games-devel] kbattleship aka Naval Battle feature request

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 07:06:26 UTC 2014

Hello,

  I'm not the maintainer of kbattleship, but I implemented the ability to
use any number of ships of any size in a match.
  Yes, it is possible to customize it to any set of ships of any size (and
the board can be of any size also)..You just need to generate the
corresponding User Interface for those options.
  I implemented the 4,3,2,1 because it was what I remember to play in my
childhood. (different villages, different set of ships).

  I'm still very busy and I can only read some of the KDE mails..(and I
have a work in progress patch for kgeography waiting for some free time).

  As it can take a while until it is implemented (you are welcome to do it,
of course), it is convenient to fill a feature request in bugzilla.

Best regards,
Jaime.