[Kde-games-devel] Tasks for Google Code-In

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 03:51:09 UTC 2014

On 29/11/2014, at 9:30 PM, Anuj Pahuja wrote:
> KBounce, KMines, KNavalBattle and KLines have also been ported and pushed to the official repos.

That's good news.  Many famous names in KDE have had such humble beginnings.

> I was planning to add a beginner task on building the KF5 based libkdegames and a ported game from source. I'd also look if I can add KF5 porting task for games with a relatively smaller codebase. Just wanted to make sure if they seem ok and I can go ahead with it. Also, it would be great if other members could volunteer to mentor. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Come on, guys!!  Anuj needs help here.  I am sorry I cannot help personally.
I am on Apple OS X where there is no KF5 yet, but we are working on it, over
on the KDE Software on Mac OS X <kde-mac at kde.org> list.  Our games are
looking gorgeous on the Mac now.

Cheers, Ian W.